We are searching for experienced HR and recruitment manager! About us
We are Ukrainian IT company working in close partnership with European and American companies on various software products, mostly B2B platforms and SaaS solutions. We are experienced team that takes good care about its employees and partners and loves to have fun together. Project description
As recruitment specialist at Codifire you will be responsible for sourcing candidates for open vacancies, clarifying vacancy requirements with project and resources managers, organizing and leading internal interviews, providing timely feedback to candidates, management of recruitment database and on-boarding procedure of newly-hired employees. Who are we looking for?
We are looking for team player, who loves people, cats (because we have a cat) and has positive attitude to life. We expect you to be open to learning and further development of your "hunting" skills. We do not believe in seniority levels, but we believe in people's attitude towards themselves and others.
Technologies on the project
- Brain (always take it with you)
- Love (you need a lot of that to work with people)
- Passion for communication
- 8-hours working day (flexible)
- Daily coordination with resource management team
- Office or home
- Maldives will do, but Chernivtsi office is preferred
500 – 3000 USD (if you know what we mean) Contract and social benefits
- Probation period (2 months)
- Performance and compensation review (every 6 months)
- 25 paid days off per year
- Unused days off are refunded
- Public holidays are days off
- Powerful workstation with extra 24-inch monitor
In case you have any questions left, do not hesitate to contact our awesome HR manager Vadym in skype (live:.cid.865bc5fcec410d25
) or by e-mail email@example.com
P.S. Бажаєш ознайомитись з інформацією про проєкт українською мовою? Тисни на кнопку!